I cannot believe that I just pulled an all-nighter...
HK milk tea IS TO FRICKEN STRONG! D: All night I was O.O-awake.
I slept @ 7:00 AM this morning; the sun was rising. You know, things are really pretty outside at the crack of dawn. :o
I woke up today at 12:00 PM, noon, and still I am not the at the least drowsy. It’s insane. o.o”“
My internet failed me again last night. I’m barely staying on my homework schedule at this pace. T^T I called AT&T; they’re gonna send me a new modem that should arrive in 2-3 days, after school starts. :P BLEH!
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
4. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
5. The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts” meaning “the best or nothing”.
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
7. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
8. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
9. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
10. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
11. Dalmatians are born without spots.
12. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
13. The ‘v’ in the name of a court case does not stand for ‘versus’, but for ‘and’ (in civil proceedings) or ‘against’ (in criminal proceedings).
14. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
15. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
16. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
17. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
18. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
19. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
20. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
21. The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
22. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
23. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
24. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle was built in 1903, and used a tomato can for a carburetor.
25. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
26. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
27. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
28. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
29. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
30. There are 1,792 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
31. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
32. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
33. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
34. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
35. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
36. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
37. Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
38. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it is smiling).
39. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
40. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
41. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
42. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
43. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are: Mizaru (see no evil), Mikazaru (hear no evil), and Mazaru (speak no evil).
44. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
45. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
46. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
47. Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
48. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
49. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.
50. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!
I want a guy best friend who gets mistaken as my boyfriend. A guy best friend is everything you need. Another boy who makes your life complete. A boy who I can run to when my girl BFFs aren't around. He'll kick my future boyfriend's ass when he makes me cry. He'll make me laugh when there's tears in my eyes. He is immediately my date on special occasions when you're single. Idk why. But I really need a guy best friend. A real guy best friend.
Today, I realized that two years ago, in the year of the cow, we had mad cow disease. Then in the year of the chicken, avian flu. Then, in the year of the pig, swine flu. In 2012, it's the year of the dragon. Now I know why the world is going to end. MLIA
SUPPOSEDLY if you’ve seen over 70 films, you have no life. Mark the ones you’ve seen. There are 239 films on this list. Copy this list and paste this on your Tumblr. Then, put x’s next to the films you’ve seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click post at the bottom. Have fun.
Teen/Romance: (x) A Cinderella Story ( ) Another Cinderella Story ( ) Step Up ( ) Step Up 2 (x) High School Musical (x) High School Musical 2 ( ) High School Musical 3 ( ) Hannah Montana Movie (x) Enchanted ( ) Sydney White Total: 4
(x) She’s The Man ( ) Licensed to Wed ( ) The Break-Up (x) 13 going on 30 (x) 27 Dresses ( ) P.S I Love You (x) Made of Honor ( ) What Happens in Vegas ( ) Get Smart ( ) The Princess Bride Total: 8
(x) Camp Rock ( ) Wild Child (x) Ella Enchanted (x) The Princess Diaries (x) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement ( ) 50 First Dates (x) The Lizzie McGuire Movie ( ) Hotel For Dogs ( ) Just Married (x) Freaky Friday Total: 14
( ) The Hot Chick ( ) Sleepover ( ) Confessions Of a Shopaholic ( ) Twilight ( ) Nancy Drew (x) The Devil Wears Prada ( ) No Reservations ( ) Perfect Man ( ) Australia (x) Never Been Kissed Total: 16
Comedy/Humour: (x) Yes Man ( ) Bedtime Stories ( ) The Pink Panther ( ) The Pink Panther 2 ( ) Marley & Me (x) Cheetah Girls (x) Cheetah Girls 2 ( ) Bratz (x) Haunted Mansion ( ) Paul Blart Mall Cop Total: 20
( ) The 40-Year-Old Virgin (x) Night in the Museum ( ) Night in the Museum 2 (x) Evan Almighty (x) Bruce Almighty (x) White Chicks ( ) Neverending Story ( ) Meet the Spartans (x) Meet the Parents ( ) Meet the Fockers Total: 25
( ) Scream ( ) Scream 2 ( ) Scream 3 ( ) Scary Movie ( ) Scary Movie 2 ( ) Scary Movie 3 ( ) Scary Movie 4 (x) American Pie ( ) American Pie 2 ( ) American Pie Band Camp Total: 26
Adventures: (x) Harry Potter 1: The Sorcerer’s Stone (x) Harry Potter 2: The Secret Chamber (x) Harry Potter 3: Prisoner of Azkaban (x) Harry Potter 4: Goblet of Fire (x) Harry Potter 5: Order of the Phoenix (x) Harry Potter 6: Half-Blood Prince ( ) Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring ( ) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers ( ) Lord of the Rings: Return Of the King (x) Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe ( ) Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian Total: 33
( ) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (x) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom ( ) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ( ) Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull ( ) The Mummy ( ) The Mummy 2 ( ) The Mummy 3 ( ) Journey to the Centre of Earth ( ) City of Ember ( ) Finding Neverland Total: 34
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean ( ) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man’s Chest ( ) Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World’s End ( ) X-Men ( ) X-2 ( ) X-3 (x) Spider-Man ( ) Spider-Man 2 ( ) Spider Man 3 (x) King Kong Total: 37
( ) Hellboy ( ) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace ( ) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones ( ) Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith (x) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope ( ) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back ( ) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi ( ) Underdog (x) A Series Of Unfortunate Events (x) Batman: The Dark Knight Total: 40
Horror: ( ) Saw ( ) Saw II ( ) Saw III ( ) Saw IV ( ) Saw V (x) The Grinch ( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning ( ) The Ring ( ) The Ring 2 Total: 45
( ) Final Destination ( ) Final Destination 2 ( ) Final Destination 3 ( ) Ghost Ship ( ) From Hell ( ) Child’s Play ( ) Seed of Chucky ( ) Bride of Chucky ( ) Gothika ( ) Nightmare on Elm Street Total: 45
( ) The Grudge ( ) The Grudge 2 ( ) The Haunted Apartment ( ) Siren ( ) Silent Hill (x) The Mask (x) Son Of The Mask ( ) Alone ( ) Omen ( ) House Of Wax Total: 47
( ) The Eye ( ) The Eye 2 ( ) Shutter ( ) When a Stranger Calls ( ) The Fog ( ) The Orphanage ( ) The Skulls ( ) Cruel Intentions ( ) Cruel Intentions 2 ( ) House of 1000 Corpses Total: 47
Cartoons: (x) Lilo & Stitch ( ) Ice Age ( ) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (x) Madagascar ( ) Madagascar 2 (x) Kung Fu Panda ( ) Bolt (x) Wall-E (x) Monsters Inc ( ) Shark Tale Total: 52
(x) Shrek (x) Shrek 2 (x) Shrek 3 (x) Finding Nemo (x) ET ( ) Cars (x) Ratatouille (x) Toy Story (x) Toy Story 2 (x) The Incredibles Total: 61
Inspirational: ( ) Little Miss Sunshine ( ) I Am Sam ( ) The Day After Tomorrow ( ) Coach Carter ( ) The Last Dance (x) To Kill A Mockingbird ( ) Conrack ( ) Midnight Sun ( ) Little Black Book (x) Rwanda Genocide